Technology is an ever-evolving procedure; with every evolution comes efficiency and efficacy. One such technological evolution is the introduction of Digital Imaging in the field of Dental Care. Digital Imaging has succeeded the era of films, a cumbersome and costly procedure.
Films are mostly cumbersome :
- Dentist sometimes needs to take the image of the affected area again and again
- Once the treatment is done, need to film it again to measure the accuracy.
- Each procedure of filming takes about 10 minutes
- Precious time that gets wasted.
- Working with Films is expensive as it involves
- There is no easy way to record the patient’s history and ongoing treatment details.
Smart Dentists, therefore find it intelligent to shift to Digital imagery system and make films a thing of past. Rightly so, as the Digital Image solutions being offered by VATECH are more clear & accurate.
VATECH Digital Sensor images are:
- Available instantly after exposure
- If an image needs to be retaken, it can be done immediately.
- The Software provides the ability to :
- Magnify areas of concern for effective diagnosis.
- Apply image enhancements to reveal further details.
- Added annotations/videos to images provide further diagnostic support.
- A proper record can be maintained for future reference.
In addition, patients respond favorably and the larger, more detailed picture allows them a better understanding of the diagnosis and your treatment recommendations.
This new technology is recouped by not paying for all those expenses on film consumables. This gets reflected in per month’s savings, not only in terms of cost but also by serving more number of patients with comparatively more accurate treatments.
Indeed, Digital Imaging in Dental Care is a revolutionary development. Doctors who are still struggling with films must consider VATECH Digital Imaging, at the earliest. It may appear a little costly affair initially; but it is surely going to be one of the best decisions, ever… It has been further envisioned that efficacy in terms of exactness and faster diagnosis has enhanced the patient care index via Digital Dentistry being offered by VATECH – a brand most dentists prefer, worldwide.
In addition to this VATECH Digital Sensors comes with 5 years manufacturer’s warranty.
It’s Time to “Go Digital with VATECH Digital Imaging Solutions”