The world of digital dentistry is ever evolving and rapidly changing in India. This sometimes creates a lot of confusion in the consumer’s mind to choose a right product for effective usage. Especially for the devices like Intra Oral Sensor, which is also the most frequently used device by dentists, have seen a lot of manufacturers coming and making tall claims. Before you purchase an Intra Oral Sensor, here is a list of things that you should evaluate:
- The Brand: You should look for the real manufacturer and their R&D strength. This will help you eliminate a lot of brands that are selling the devices at cheaper prices.
- Manufacturer Warranty or Dealer’s Warranty: There are a lot of brands making tall claims on the warranty. Ensure that you choose the brands with direct manufacturer warranty. In many cases, the consumers get stuck when they don’t realize that the warranty is given by dealer. As the dealer’s warranty is not related to the brand, hence when the product starts getting a problem the buyer faces extreme difficulties to get brand support. The unreasonable cost is also a parameter that needs to be taken into account.
- Foot hold in the market: There are lot of brands, who doesn’t even have their real presence in India and they are selling the product via dealers and distributors. Watch out for those brands who have a good and strong foot hold in the market and have direct presence so that they can provide support directly as and when required.
- After Sales Service: In the market, lot of players are making falls claims for after sales services and replacement warranty. Watch out for those and do your due diligence.
Why an effective demo is helpful?
- You get to experience the product with all the details.
- The value-added features that can be more useful not only for you but for your patients, and your staff.
- At the same time can analyze their strengths and capabilities.
- You can experience their after sales service and technology support that can be updated with time.
- Look for the best value for your money that you are going to invest.
- Don’t look for cheap options as the quality always comes with some extra price. The reason for being cheaper is always a compromise on something or the other.
- All this put together, you can assess the right product to buy.
Be wise. Choose wisely:
Yes! The final call will be yours. You can decide which brand you want to choose from. But don’t choose those products which show you early price benefits along with added perks.